Sarah Sample is an award winning singer-songwriter who lives in Wyoming.
She sings songs that weave a trail of stories through folk, americana, and country.
Tune in to hear how Sarah uses her music to express herself as a woman, why financial independence is essential for women, and as a special treat, hear her perform her song “Redwing”.
“The wide open spaces felt like open arms to me. The endless skies and horizons leave room for anyone to belong.” – Sarah Sample on Wyoming
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“I used to have the expectation that I can be a working mom: I can tour, I can travel, and I can have kids. But the truth is that children need you.” – Sarah Sample
- How Sarah found herself in Wyoming
- Sarah’s introduction to music and songwriting
- How Sarah uses her music to express herself as a woman
- How women are unfairly torn between childrearing and having a career
- Why financial independence is essential for women
- Sarah sings her song “Redwing”
- Connect with Sarah Sample:
“I don’t ever want my children to be dependent on a man to pay for their life. I want them to be able to pay for their life and to not have to make choices based on money.” – Sarah Sample