Mariann Foster is the owner and operator of Big Horn Mountain Alpacas in Parkman, Wyoming.
She is a fiber artist, a rancher, a runner, and a stay-at-home mom.
In this episode, you’ll hear about how Mariann made her way out west, how she became a fiber artist, and how she strives to be a role model for her daughter.
“Trying to be a good role model is the biggest thing. You can tell kids things but if they see it, it’s going to mean something more to them.” – Mariann Foster
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“When I moved out here, it felt like it was 10 years behind.” – Mariann Foster on gender equity in the West
- How Mariann got her first teaching job by winning a race
- Why Mariann left teaching to start her own business
- How to become a fiber artist
- Mariann’s career as a national-class runner
- Mariann’s experience with discrimination
- How Mariann strives to be a role model for her daughter
- Mariann’s definition of success
- Learn more about Big Horn Mountain Alpacas