Mandy Fabel is the executive director of Leadership Wyoming.
She has a M.A. in Business Administration and has worked for the National Outdoor Leadership School in Lander, WY as a wilderness guide and leadership coach.
In this episode, you’ll hear about why Mandy finds Wyoming intriguing, why she believes that Wyoming is opportunity-rich for women, and how women’s issues are discussed at Leadership Wyoming.
“The women I am surrounded by in my own life are very strong, very capable, very hard-working women and often we choose to live in Wyoming because we want to be here, not because it’s the most convenient for our career or our family.” – Mandy Fabel
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“I think there’s a place for everyone in Wyoming. So I think to the extent that people want to step into leadership roles, there are opportunities for men and women.” – Mandy Fabel
- Mandy’s childhood in Colorado and how she made her way to Wyoming
- Why Mandy finds Wyoming intriguing
- Why Wyoming is opportunity-rich for women
- How women’s issues are discussed at Leadership Wyoming
- Leadership Wyoming’s vision for their future