Diane Shober is the Executive Director of the Wyoming Office of Tourism and a nationally recognized tourism leader.
She is engaged in state and federal initiatives centered on progress, innovation, and growth.
She grew up in Gillette, Wyoming.
In this episode, we talk about how we can continue the fight for gender equality in Wyoming, how to mentor young women to become strong leaders, and why the tourism industry is an ideal place for women.
“The barriers of life that sometimes constrict and confine us– when you’re outside and in these beautiful wide open spaces, you don’t have those kinds of restrictions.” – Diane Shober
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“The heavy lifting isn’t as heavy when we’re all working towards the same goal.” – Diane Shober
- How Diane took her experience from the Chicago tourism industry back with her to Wyoming
- Why tourism is such an important part of the Wyoming economy
- How to continue the fight for gender equality in Wyoming
- How to mentor young women to become strong leaders
- Why the tourism industry is an ideal place for women
- Connect with Diane Shober