Bobbie Birleffi is a producer and director living in Los Angeles, originally from Cheyenne, Wyoming.
In this episode, we discuss Bobbie’s childhood in Wyoming, the people who influenced her to become a filmmaker, and how the #metoo movement has personally impacted her.
“People are starting to use words like ‘misogyny’. If you had used that word ten years ago, you would have been labeled as a radical crazy.” – Bobbie Birleffi
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“If you are a middle-aged or older woman, reach out to young women and connect with them because they want to be educated and they want to be connected.” – Bobbie Birleffi
- Why growing up in Wyoming was intriguing for Bobbie
- How Bobbie found the courage to make her own documentary
- The ways Wyoming has changed since Bobbie made her first documentary
- How Bobbie’s father inspired her to become a filmmaker
- How the #metoo movement has impacted Bobbie
- Learn more about TVGals Media
- Connect with Bobbie Birleffi: